View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • UNDER CONSTRUCTION
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Free File Hosting?

    Sunday, October 30, 2005

    Progress is good with the site... Just been tweaking minute details all over :P Still early today and I'm so tired right now >.<

    Download of the Day: Chobits - Character Song Collection - 02 - In Understones ~Chii Theme~

    If free file hosting proves to be reliable, I could possibly put up some really cool files now and then :) Only problem is it deletes itself after 30 days of inactivity (which seems fair). Stay tuned for further updates.

    UPDATE: Turns out the noscript/noembed tag was screwing around with javascript that I needed for the gorgeous crossfading (Only works on IE, tested it on FF and no crossfade effect) panoramic images you see now :) Found an alternate way to hide the stupid NavBar using some CSS l33t h4x skillz.

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...