View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Free File Hosting?
  • UNDER CONSTRUCTION
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Time Flies When...

    Monday, October 31, 2005

    After staring at this page's source code FOR FIVE HOURS and sorting out INCREDIBLE amounts of problems (including blogspot's stupid div tag bug>... their all finally solved :D

    ...and I just realized I missed the first half of Desperate Housewives... NOOOOOO!!! T_T

    Anyways, news is gonna be rather slow for today; random house chores/favors, BOTH sisters need to use comps, and school assignments due before study break... might add more stuff later if I get the chance

    GADGETS: Pacific Rim debuts iCradle, Gel Shield for iPod nano

    GAMING: Blizzcon All Access Coverage

    FLASH: GROW CUBE - Really cute game, keep trying till you get Lvl MAX for all.

    SITE UPDATES: I can now archive stuff AUTOMATICALLY!!! Minor tweaks to bulleted headings (gone now) and tag id's, added archives link at the bottom of this page, and am now typing my first post noob-style ^^

    P.S: It feels good when you have something worked on work for you :P

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...