View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Time Flies When...
  • Free File Hosting?
  • UNDER CONSTRUCTION
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Anime Beckons

    Tuesday, November 01, 2005

    Got two DVD's to get through today/tomorrow. Spriggan & Samurai X - Reflection. If they're good I'mma burn them as usual (you punks in Msia can grab them off me when I get back :P).

    Tons of HW this week, really... alot of assignments due in by the end of the week, and I got a leet badge that goes on my blazer :) Might take a pic of me in my uniform before school ends (my school uniform kicks ass).

    Anyways BUSY!!! Will be out grocering so here's some news, might update if time allows me to.

    BLOGS: Marcus (author of ~spartacus productions~)has once again decided to change the focus of his blog (its a STORY NOW!!! right...). Good to note that his blog has deteriorated ever since his friendster blog days, and gotten EXTREMELY gay. If he pulls it off again, it should be worth the read. If not, I've wasted your time :P

    TECHNOLOGY: PHaSR Gun - nice phaser gun

    GAMING: High res Kingdom Hearts II Trailer (TGS)
    GAMING: Nintendo exec talks Revolution

    LANGUAGE: Begs The Question - good read

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...