View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Office 12: Take A Peek
  • Better Be Worth It...
  • Office 12 Beta 1 Released
  • Telecom = ASSHOLES
  • I Got Trojaned!
  • Made The Switch
  • Proof Of PWNAGE
  • Pandora
  • Apple Looking Good
  • College's Out
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    My Own Room!

    Sunday, November 20, 2005

    Yay, finally have my own room after a whole year :) No more sleeping on the lounge floor >.< Yes, I really slept in the lounge on the floor, for a whole year...

    Anyways, lots of shifting/cleaning to do, will be a little busy...

    GAMING: Play! A Video Game Symphony - Must go world tour

    VIDEOS: "R.Kelly" - Pee On You - My favorite parody, funny as

    SITE UPDATES:

  • Changed logo to v 1.0 :)
  • Site no longer beta as everything is working (apart from 1 unassigned link)

  • Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...