View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • I Got Trojaned!
  • Made The Switch
  • Proof Of PWNAGE
  • Pandora
  • Apple Looking Good
  • College's Out
  • My School RoXXoRz
  • Busy Slow Day
  • Bravia
  • Guy Fawkes
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Telecom = ASSHOLES

    Wednesday, November 16, 2005

    I'm extremely pissed... Why oh why did telecom CAP my INTERNET CONNECTION when I just started a new rotation 1 day ago??? I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ON DIAL-UP THOSE F'KING MORONS!!!

    ... and they say they can't fix it till tomorrow morning... I really wish I had a choice over my own ISP... but NOOO, TELECOM OWNS THE DAMN CITY...

    Thank you for calling Telecom. Please hold while our employees find their brains lost up their asses. We apologize for the inconvinience caused. You will be connected to a moron in twenty-four hours...
    I think I'm going to die now... need... speed...
    News has been suspended for the day courtesy of Telecom New Zealand.

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...