View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Telecom = ASSHOLES
  • I Got Trojaned!
  • Made The Switch
  • Proof Of PWNAGE
  • Pandora
  • Apple Looking Good
  • College's Out
  • My School RoXXoRz
  • Busy Slow Day
  • Bravia
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Office 12 Beta 1 Released

    Thursday, November 17, 2005

    Beta 1 has arrived, and I'm waiting for a torrent :P The beta site is still extremely slow (been trying for a few hours to even see the front page). If I manage to get my hands on the beta, I'd be sure to do a quick run down of the noticable changes for us casual users.

    Lots of rumors yesterday/today in the gaming section, especially the one about Final Fantasy being made for the Xbox O.O" Confirmed it wasn't true today :P Also, new Kingdom Hearts II Trailer (if you haven't watched the others, watch them too) up on the official Japanese site (link below). Anyways, got catching up to do; lots of 360 reviews coming in from various sites, and I've still got lots of other stuff to read -_-" Digg is pretty hot today.

    GAMING: Final Fantasy XII Delayed AGAIN?! - Rumor? Hope so...
    GAMING: Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest On Xbox 360 Rumors False - Oh well...
    GAMING: New PS3 Controller Next Year?
    GAMING: BlizzCon Video Contest Winners - View them here
    GAMING: New Kingdom Hearts II Trailer - Last tab, right of music icon

    VIDEOS: WoW Question - THEY DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER??? LEEEEROOOYYY JEENKIINS!!!

    GADGETS: Dell DJ Sattelite - Expectations

    SOFTWARE: Office 12 Beta 1 Released - Waiting on torrent...

    INTERNET: Mom Makes Teen Stand on Street With Sign - Talk about humiliation

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...