View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Rev Controller & Gold Toys
  • My Nano Woes
  • Going Genting
  • Lastest Last Exam
  • I Found It!
  • New KH2 Trailer
  • Dust
  • +150 HP
  • On My Way...
  • Firefox 1.5 Final Released
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Bought Stuffx0rz

    Saturday, December 10, 2005

    To all my lucky close friends, today i spent about RM 100 buying NZ swag for you guys o.O I might get more stuff if I see anything kiwi, since I bet a thousand other people are coming back from Australia with their cheap chocolate :P

    I'm tired as hell, only slept 4 hours yesterday and was out the whole day...

    GAMING: Japan Xbox 360 Launch - Gone in 30 minutes

    MODS: Diamond Encrusted Nano - What did I say...

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...