View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • On My Way...
  • Firefox 1.5 Final Released
  • More Anime :)
  • Music Of Azeroth
  • Boredom Pt.2
  • Boredom
  • "sing for absolution"
  • Passion
  • Lots Of Media On The 360
  • Zero Hour
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    +150 HP

    Friday, December 02, 2005

    Square Enix has lost it... a real life "potion" that rejuvenates real life HP??? Sharing a launch date with FFXII, this herbal drink sets you back 50 gil no price has yet been given to it... I bet its gonna cost a foot and leg though...



    I can't wait for them to make phoenix downs, that will be the day.

    GAMING: Price Of Persia: The Two Thrones - GameSpot review

    VIDEOS: A Letter To The Black People - This really made me laugh
    VIDEOS: Christmas Tree On Fire - Goes insane at 4 seconds

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...