View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Going Genting
  • Lastest Last Exam
  • I Found It!
  • New KH2 Trailer
  • Dust
  • +150 HP
  • On My Way...
  • Firefox 1.5 Final Released
  • More Anime :)
  • Music Of Azeroth
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    My Nano Woes

    Thursday, December 08, 2005

    Almost 3 months since I first saw the Nano at the Apple conference and decided I have to buy one... and yet I'm STILL waiting, I actually was soooo close to getting one, but someone's supplier had to screw up. At least my bro's got it on order now, but its not arriving till next year :( *sigh* And believe it or not, Apple NZ STILL says "expect sizable delays on this product" *sigh sigh* Now you know why I always get my tech stuff from Australia :P

    GAMING: Grandia III Official Site Opens - And has nothing
    GAMING: Sony Buys Killzone Creators

    GADGETS: Black Ety's - Best earphones get better looks

    FLASH: Spring N' Nodes - Fuuuun

    VIDEOS: Muscular Granny - THAT IS SCARRYY O.O

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...