View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • World Of Warcrap
  • Oh Wow
  • Anime Beckons
  • Time Flies When...
  • Free File Hosting?
  • UNDER CONSTRUCTION
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Free At Last

    Friday, November 04, 2005

    Freeeeeee!!! Today's been a good day... NO MORE GRAPHICS 4EVA!!! Handed in my last work for externals :) Also i scored perfect credits for my computing project = PWNAGE! I feel soooo good :)

    Then I came back chilled abit and then spent 3 hours+ helping move stuff to my sister's new house o.O Pretty neat... and I'm beat... but well worth the FREE FOOD (I'm still a sucker for free stuff :P)

    Feeling: Relieved/Happy/Fuzzy >.<

    I'm full, I'm happy, I'm dead tired... enought about that, here's some news FFS (there's always my digg news -_-"). I'm gonna chill for the rest of the day.

    GAMING: Chinese Girl Dies Playing WoW - I thought I was bad :S

    VIDEOS: Stop sign kid - OUCH
    VIDEOS: Farting Preacher 5 - I could NOT stop laughing watching this!!!

    DOWNLOAD OF THE DAY: Chrono Cross - 08 - Another Arni Village

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...