View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Guy Fawkes
  • Xbox 360
  • Free At Last
  • World Of Warcrap
  • Oh Wow
  • Anime Beckons
  • Time Flies When...
  • Free File Hosting?
  • UNDER CONSTRUCTION
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Bravia

    Monday, November 07, 2005

    When I saw this ad yesterday, I didn't think it was real... I was wrong. This is one fantastic ad, not just because its REAL good, also because its COMPLETELY REAL! Yeap, two hundred and fifty THOUSAND balls rolling and bouncing down a hill. Definetely one of the best ads I've watched, and the product is pretty neat too :)

    Here's the link, be sure to check out "behind the scenes" if you don't believe it :P There's also lots of hi-res pictures you can view. Also, I managed to find the song heard in the ad :) *Lovely* You can grab it below.

    And here's other neat/funny stuff to watch/hear today, be sure to check them out :)

    VIDEOS: Mad Soccer Skillz - Simply amazing half-time show

    AUDIO: Spell ACDC - I CUNT SPEEL! HEELARIOS!

    DOWNLOAD OF THE DAY: Jose Gonzales - Heartbeats

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...