View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Bravia
  • Guy Fawkes
  • Xbox 360
  • Free At Last
  • World Of Warcrap
  • Oh Wow
  • Anime Beckons
  • Time Flies When...
  • Free File Hosting?
  • UNDER CONSTRUCTION
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Busy Slow Day

    Tuesday, November 08, 2005

    I've been busy... and I've got a school dinner tonight >.< I have to go get ready soon, like... now...

    BLOG: Marcus updated his blog (now sing for absolution), revamped site and prologue of his story

    TECHNOLOGY: Sony sued over DRM "rootkit" - Another reason to stop buying music CD's

    GADGETS: Digital Sun Dial - Neat toy

    INTERNET: Learn Leet Speak - For those who suck at it or just want a read :P
    INTERNET: TWiT Episode 29 available now - Another TWiT, is in the can!

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...