View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Xbox 360
  • Free At Last
  • World Of Warcrap
  • Oh Wow
  • Anime Beckons
  • Time Flies When...
  • Free File Hosting?
  • UNDER CONSTRUCTION
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Guy Fawkes

    Sunday, November 06, 2005

    Yesterday was Guy Fawkes Day... incase you don't already know what or who Guy Fawkes is, he's a nut that tried to blow up the British Parliament centuries ago (read up: Guy Fawkes). It also translates into one crazy night in Wellington where EVERYONE heads down to the waterfront to watch really cool fireworks :) And then get wasted in clubs :P City was extremely crowded (with losers) last night. It's like one huge party and the city's the venue (wonder what its like in NYC). The only time the city gets more rowdy is when the All Blacks win a game.

    Unfortunately for me, I was busy helping out my sis renovate her new house at the time of the fireworks show -_-" (contradicts my earlier statement of everyone)*Curses* I wanted to get some footage of it but missed it altogether T_T There's always next year I guess... NO VIDEO FOR YOU, GOMEN!

    In other news!

    GAMING: Gamespot Xbox 360 Launch Center - How timely. My trailers are better :)
    GAMING: Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones - Exclusive on GameSpot

    FOOD: Death By Caffeine - How much does it take to kill you?
    FOOD: Count Your Calories - Watch your weight ladies

    FLASH: DON'T TOUCH THE BUNNY! - Cute bunny :)

    P.S: TO ALL THOSE STARTING YOUR EXAMS THIS WEEK - GANBATTE!

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...