View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Dayyum I've Been Busy
  • My Own Room!
  • Office 12: Take A Peek
  • Better Be Worth It...
  • Office 12 Beta 1 Released
  • Telecom = ASSHOLES
  • I Got Trojaned!
  • Made The Switch
  • Proof Of PWNAGE
  • Pandora
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Zero Hour

    Tuesday, November 22, 2005

    Xbox 360 being launched tomorrow! That means lots of media to watch :P If you haven't already read, the PS3 launching next year is also going to be around the 300-400 usd price range, and it even packs in a Blu-ray drive o.O How j00 liek dat.

    Back to cleaning + have to study...

    PERIPHERALS: USB Christmas Tree - That's pretty cute

    VIDEOS: Christmas Lights Gone Wild - Burn in the Christmas mood
    VIDEOS: Animusic - Pipe Dreams - Was on eyedrops a long time ago

    FOOD: Confetti Cakes - Really expensive cakes...

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...