View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Bought Stuffx0rz
  • Rev Controller & Gold Toys
  • My Nano Woes
  • Going Genting
  • Lastest Last Exam
  • I Found It!
  • New KH2 Trailer
  • Dust
  • +150 HP
  • On My Way...
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Festives

    Sunday, December 11, 2005

    Okay, so I'm 5 hours late posting today's (yesterday's) entry. Thats because I just woke up after sleeping at 7 pm >.< *knocked out* Anyways, hope you guys like the new layout :P Haven't yet got the chance to test it out fully so I hope there ain't any browser compability issues. I had a little lag on IE7, not sure bout' IE6 but should be fine.

    FLASH: Make A Snowman - Fun stuff :P

    VIDEOS: Lion Caught Cheating - Funny ad

    MUSIC: Passion: After The Battle - Another version of the song released yesterday

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...