View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Black Man In Japan
  • Festives
  • Bought Stuffx0rz
  • Rev Controller & Gold Toys
  • My Nano Woes
  • Going Genting
  • Lastest Last Exam
  • I Found It!
  • New KH2 Trailer
  • Dust
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    F'kin Occupied

    Tuesday, December 13, 2005

    Ya know, I've been quite busy lately and not been on as long as I normally am... Hell, I don't even get much time on the comp cuz every damn person wants to use it. Anyways, after having dinner at my sister's place with her soon to be in-laws, I went to get more DVD's, and I saw the red carpet, for tomorrow big event...

    KING KONG PREMIERE!!! I'm so going down :D All you losers can see the pics/vids I take if I manage to get good ones :) *My mom wants to see Mr. Brody sigh*

    GAMING: Lost Planet Official Site - Head over to the trailer, looks pretty sweet

    VIDEOS: Mule Hits Reporter - Ouch that hurt

    P.S: I'm gonna be hella busy till Christmas, got so much to do

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...