View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Boredom Pt.2
  • Boredom
  • "sing for absolution"
  • Passion
  • Lots Of Media On The 360
  • Zero Hour
  • Dayyum I've Been Busy
  • My Own Room!
  • Office 12: Take A Peek
  • Better Be Worth It...
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Music Of Azeroth

    Monday, November 28, 2005

    The soundtrack plays a big part that makes World of Warcraft the greatest and most glorious game of today. Although my days as top rogue are over, I still enjoy the sweet compositions I've heard for over 6 months... and I'm not bored of it yet. Who could forget the classic "Tavern" track whenever logging in or logging out, or the climatic song upon entering the cavern full of core hound packs... it truly brought the game to life.

    Seriously, the music is gorgeous... composed by the same dudes that did the Starcraft OST, go sample a track I uploaded below. And if you wanna hear more... well... plenty of places you can find it.

    SOFTWARE: Paint.Net v2.5 Beta - Requires the .Net Framework

    VIDEOS: Russian Talk Show - Jerry Springer killer, you have been warned

    GADGETS: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T9 - Hands on review

    DOWNLOAD OF THE DAY: World of Warcraft - 08 - Stormwind

    P.S: World of Warcraft is also the most life-threatening game in the world... don't even try.

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...