View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Music Of Azeroth
  • Boredom Pt.2
  • Boredom
  • "sing for absolution"
  • Passion
  • Lots Of Media On The 360
  • Zero Hour
  • Dayyum I've Been Busy
  • My Own Room!
  • Office 12: Take A Peek
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    More Anime :)

    Tuesday, November 29, 2005

    Ooooo yess... more aniiiimeeee... 7 DVD's to watch in a week :) and yes I'm burning them coz the series is good (RahXephon). Grab them off me when I get back. Time to get started...

    GAMING: Kingdom Hearts II Cover Art Released - So you know what your looking for :P
    GAMING: Final Fantasy IV Advance Preview
    GAMING: Revolution Details Coming - Only a few months away...

    P.S: On a side software note, Firefox 1.5 is being released within the net 24 hours :)

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...