View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Lots Of Media On The 360
  • Zero Hour
  • Dayyum I've Been Busy
  • My Own Room!
  • Office 12: Take A Peek
  • Better Be Worth It...
  • Office 12 Beta 1 Released
  • Telecom = ASSHOLES
  • I Got Trojaned!
  • Made The Switch
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Passion

    Thursday, November 24, 2005

    Ahh yes all you game music/j-pop lovers, Passion by Utada Hikaru has been released... I've uploaded it already, just download it below... very japanese indeed. There's also the video, 50+ Mb full-length, again link below.

    VIDEOS: Top 10 Jordan Shots - I swear he has bullet-time...
    VIDEOS: Utada Hikaru - Passion (Kingdom Hearts II Theme Song)

    HARDWARE: PC Interfaces 101 - Read and learn, good life lesson.

    INTERNET: Previewseek - The next Google?

    DOWNLOAD OF THE DAY: Utada Hikaru - Passion (Kingdom Hearts II Theme Song)

    SITE UPDATES:

  • Added an "About Me" Section right at the bottom FFS :P
  • Filled the last link on header (4th link now jumps to "Links" instead)
  • Updates to "About Me" will be done over a period of time
  • Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...