View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Free At Last
  • World Of Warcrap
  • Oh Wow
  • Anime Beckons
  • Time Flies When...
  • Free File Hosting?
  • UNDER CONSTRUCTION
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Xbox 360

    Saturday, November 05, 2005

    Xbox 360 launch is just round the corner... and I know lots of ppl would much rather get the PS3 (so would I), but the fact is ITS NOT COMING OUT ANYTIME SOON!!! Sure, the PS3 totally pwns the 360, however I have yet to see any game (not even an FF title yet) that has really made me go "I have to play that" (Killzone 2 looks good, but its only a video and nothing more to date). The Xbox 360 on the other hand has a game created by the same ppl that brought my all-time favorite FPS: Gears Of War... and that title alone makes me wanna get a 360.

    Apart from that, theres a hell lot of other games ready for launch or in the making. Some of the games are cross platformers (Quake 4, NFS: Most Wanted) and the rest are looking pretty sharp. I've taken liberty to source out the best trailers from some of the titles that really REALLY intrigue me. I urge you to watch the HD trailers, those are the sweet ones, but if your comp cant take it (or lack bandwidth), you can download the smaller versions :P Even if your not one for gaming, some of these trailers are just gorgeous.

    Also, lets not forget Xbox's flagship title Halo... when they announce the third installment, its going to draw some serious attention.

    Of course, I'm sure theres gonna be a whole slew of PS3 games when their launch date draws near... but for now, its tempting to get the 360 over the PS3 (when a mod chip comes out, but u might lose live access... that would suck)... or just get both :P

    What about the Revolution? No one knows... Console wars, ain't it fun to watch?

    Anyways, enjoy watching the trailers :) No other news for the day, going back to watch more trailers XD

    TRAILERS: All in Quicktime Format (if link doesnt work, right click -> save as)

    Need For Speed - Most Wanted
    eNCHANT arM
    eNCHANT arM - HD
    Gears Of War
    Gears Of War - HD
    Gears Of War - HD - Another Trailer
    Call Of Duty 2
    Call Of Duty 2 - HD
    King Kong
    King Kong - HD
    Mass Effect - HD
    Chromehounds
    Chromehounds - HD
    Condemned
    Condemned - HD
    Project Gotham Racing
    Project Gotham Racing - HD
    Ninety-Nine Nights
    Too Human
    Full Auto
    Full Auto - HD

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...