View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • F'kin Occupied
  • Black Man In Japan
  • Festives
  • Bought Stuffx0rz
  • Rev Controller & Gold Toys
  • My Nano Woes
  • Going Genting
  • Lastest Last Exam
  • I Found It!
  • New KH2 Trailer
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    King Kong Premiere

    Wednesday, December 14, 2005

    What a bloody hot day... and of all days too. I was down at Courtenay Place again, where the streets were closed off for the red carpet. I was standing right in front :) The whole street was packed full of people, I got the best spot (after much pushing asian style), right where the stars get dropped off at the red carpet... UNFORTUNATELY MY DUMBASS SISTER DIDN'T CHARGE BOTH BATTERIES FOR THE CAMERA SO I ONLY TOOK VERY FEW PICTURES. I missed Peter Jackson, the guy who played gollum/kong, and I'm not sure if I managed to snap Adrian Brody/Naomi Watts as my camera kept dying on me... I'll have my sisters head. At least I was standing a meter away from them :) I really should've brought a marker + paper... totally slipped my mind. Oh yeah, I stole the ultimate piece of swag - one of them big King Kong posters strapped to the railings :P Busted my finger in the process >.<

    There were MANY other stars, local and international that made their way down the carpet to embassy. Colin Hanks and Karl Urban were there too, I didn't see him though (blocked by some major fat ass then). I also didn't see Jack Black (absent?).

    Of course, camping under the sun 6 hours can't be good for me, I've now got a major pounding headache... need to shower + recover now.

    Things to remember next big premiere:
    - Bring a blade/scissors so I can steal more of them plasticboard posters
    - Bring a marker + paper to get autographs
    - Bring my own water so I won't have to spend 8 bucks for water
    - Bring a camera with batteries for obvious reasons stated above

    I'll have some pics up (those that I managed to take) as soon as the batteries are charged.

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...