View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Passion
  • Lots Of Media On The 360
  • Zero Hour
  • Dayyum I've Been Busy
  • My Own Room!
  • Office 12: Take A Peek
  • Better Be Worth It...
  • Office 12 Beta 1 Released
  • Telecom = ASSHOLES
  • I Got Trojaned!
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    "sing for absolution"

    Friday, November 25, 2005

    I never knew one of the biggest retards I have as a friend could write so well... his new "online novel" is surprisingly good, I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter o.O So yea, today's entry is to help him live up to his blog's url...

    KEEP IT COMING! - danielpainIntheAssPo

    BLOGS: sing for absolution - Chapter 2 Published

    VIDEOS: Funny Interview - Keep your eyes on the kangaroo!
    VIDEOS: The Proper Words Song - Thing's we don't learn in school

    CARS: Scion xA Speedster - It has a built in Xbox 360...

    INTERNET: O3 Magazine - Open source magazine, good for geeks, and FREE! Issue 1 Published

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...