View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • "sing for absolution"
  • Passion
  • Lots Of Media On The 360
  • Zero Hour
  • Dayyum I've Been Busy
  • My Own Room!
  • Office 12: Take A Peek
  • Better Be Worth It...
  • Office 12 Beta 1 Released
  • Telecom = ASSHOLES
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Boredom

    Saturday, November 26, 2005

    I dunno why some days are just so boring... can't find much at all thats worthy of news... thanksgiving? Maybe.

    On a side note, been working on a seasonal layout for this site today :) Not sure when I'm implementing it, but there's still room for improvement.

    MOVIES: Dead Or Alive - My prediction - fans will be dissapointed

    FLASH: Make-a-Flake - Paper cutting without the mess

    P.S: Someone entertain me... I'm really bored

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...