View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • King Kong Premiere
  • F'kin Occupied
  • Black Man In Japan
  • Festives
  • Bought Stuffx0rz
  • Rev Controller & Gold Toys
  • My Nano Woes
  • Going Genting
  • Lastest Last Exam
  • I Found It!
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    Pictures

    Wednesday, December 14, 2005

    As I promised, here are some of the pictures I managed to take today at the premiere, note that I didn't get pictures of Peter Jackson, Naomi Watts (picture turned out too bright, and can't really see her face), Karl Urban (camera crapped out), and the rest of the NZ stars. I did however get pics of the others (even though I thought I missed a few).

    Click on thumbnails to enlarge, had to resize the enlarged pics too cos photobucket has a file-size limit >.<


    Many hours before the event officially started, HOT and CROWDED!


    These guys are part of the pre-show entertainment, don't ask me what they're doing... they move like robots and completely bleached...


    Another part of the pre-show stuff, stilt walkers that walk like... stilt walkers


    Original prop from the movie, right beside embassy


    Another prop, got a really nice close up :)


    Nothing to do with the movie, but still a damn cool structure (Weta Tripod) built by Weta Workshop on Courtenay Place, check out the N64 controller and Gameboy on the legs :)


    Red carpet and props, taken before the stars rolled in


    Another red carpet shot, after the stars rolled in


    Embassy entrance, where the VIPs watch the premiere


    And of course lets not forget the stars :) Here's Jamie Bell...


    Adrien Brody...


    Andy Serkis...


    and Colin Hanks


    Your lovable author sitting on the floor getting some shade camping :P That's Fareed behind me...


    and my very own Kong banana! Courtesy of ZM FM

    I didn't take a pic of the plasticboard poster, but you can spot it in the other pictures on the gates :P My finger hurts...

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...