View All My Digg News Links
Jump to Latest Entry Expand News
About Me
Most Recent Entries My Digg News
  • Interruptions
  • Pictures
  • King Kong Premiere
  • F'kin Occupied
  • Black Man In Japan
  • Festives
  • Bought Stuffx0rz
  • Rev Controller & Gold Toys
  • My Nano Woes
  • Going Genting
  •   Grappa  
    Message From The Webmaster

    Major site revamp!

    Its not about me, its what I do.

    SPREAD THE WORD!!!

    Cheers,
    Daniel

    I'm Still Alive

    Monday, December 19, 2005

    I know I haven't been updating at all... just letting you know I'm still alive, and have had a very busy weekend. First off, sisters wedding: Fantastic. Lots of food, stuffed my face and "tarpau'ed" wtv my hands could carry :P Second: Two movies. King Kong = The good stuff, go watch it if you haven't. Chronicles of Narnia = Shit, unless you like kiddy shows... the plot had so many holes (I've never read the book but the movie was really shit to me) and some (most) of it was just ridiculous. Deserves a big WTF!? GG NEXT PLZ

    Tomorrow = Finish my last anime, return all of them, and get all my NZ stuff sorted out + packing :S I'll be back 21st night M'sian time, if you wanna hook up, send me a mail or call :)

    No news, really don't have the time >.< See you guys back in Msia :)

    Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • Links

    Useful links I've posted on this site compiled in one list, saves you time from digging the archives.

    creamundo.com
    9800 free fonts

    dafont.com
    Best fonts on the web

    FolderShare
    Your files anywhere

    Pandora
    Discover music you love

    Torrent Scan
    Your #1 torrent search source

    Windows Live Beta
    Microsoft's Portal Site

    Contact Me At

    MSN - danielpo@hotmail.com

    Add me to Skype

    About Me

    I Am A...